First attempt of a VID

100 Mile Snow Safari General Chat
snohawk

First attempt of a VID

Post by snohawk »

Great directions Jim :thumbup:
This was taken last year around Townsend and southern Forest county. Wish we had some of the cold weather from last year!

[YouTube]V2IOV8RR5SI[/YouTube]

I also have a 2007 Polaris XC500SP snowmobile for sale, it's already to ride. The seasonal maintenance was performed, just add gas and the trail pass and registration [URL="https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/snw/5376691262.html"][SIZE=3][COLOR="#FF0000"]Craigslist ad[/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
Jim
Site Admin

Nice Video!

Post by Jim »

Brad, thank-you for sharing. :thumbup:
Skip28

Post by Skip28 »

Thanks Brad! (You only missed being in my vid by one day, as I shot it the day before I rode with you guys last year.)
snohawk

Post by snohawk »

[QUOTE=Skip28;21772]Thanks Brad! (You only missed being in my vid by one day, as I shot it the day before I rode with you guys last year.)[/QUOTE]

Skip, I hope we can get more snow and get out for another ride together. Hopefully if we get out we will have no issues :smile:
Skip28

Post by Skip28 »

Hoping to head up to Mercer this coming weekend...if so, that will be the first ride of this season. The rooms are booked , and I am on a waiting list. If nothing opens up, the wife and I may consider the cottage instead, but conditions still sound pretty marginal. Iron Snowshoe says they are closed below HWY C, so we'd maybe need to trailer from Crooked Lake to Lakewood to get started.

I am also planning to head up to the cottage the last weekend of this month. I know that conflicts with the cub races, but it is my birthday weekend - and traditionally we have always headed up to ride that weekend.

Haven't started figuring out February yet..