You know its quiet in the northwoods........,

100 Mile Snow Safari General Chat
Kevin

You know its quiet in the northwoods........,

Post by Kevin »

When you ride past Johnnies at 1 in the afternoon on a Saturday and there is only 1:sledder:parked there:eek: Trails were nice all weekend,not many out ridin:letitsnow:
snoughnut

Post by snoughnut »

[QUOTE=Kevin;19802]When you ride past Johnnies at 1 in the afternoon on a Saturday and there is only 1:sledder:parked there:eek: Trails were nice all weekend,not many out ridin:letitsnow:[/QUOTE]

That's not particularly difficult to figure out, in this economy snowmobiling has become very expensive for a lot of people and not to mention spending money in a tavern. It's not a high priority for a lot of people right now. I believe snowmobile sales are down 80,000 - 90,000 from 10 yrs. ago.
snohawk

Post by snohawk »

I think that the number of riders in an area maybe less due to the state having snow down south. A lot of people will only go as far as they need too
Keemez

Post by Keemez »

All the better for us! :thumbup:

[QUOTE=snohawk;19805]I think that the number of riders in an area maybe less due to the state having snow down south. A lot of people will only go as far as they need too[/QUOTE]
greyriderw

Still Come

Post by greyriderw »

[QUOTE=Keemez;19806]All the better for us! :thumbup:[/QUOTE]

There maybe a lot of snow down here, but with the best trails in the north woods there, I will be riding up there anytiime. Greyriderw :sledder: