Just wondering...

100 Mile Snow Safari General Chat
Jim
Site Admin

Just wondering...

Post by Jim »

I was just wondering how the site's been running? Has anyone noticed any difference? I upgraded the software and moved the site back in-house. I also added an option at the bottom, where you can change the colors.
CRZ

Post by CRZ »

seems to be running good on this side:thumbup: I did play with the background color the blue is still the easiest on the eyes
76masseyman

Post by 76masseyman »

Website looks good to me.... I also played with the color options... Decided to stick with blue as well as it is the color of snow on the radar map...

Started up my sled a few weeks ago just to make sure the battery was holding up... Now just waiting for winter!!!

:winterrules::ineedsnow:

:coolcat:
snohawk

Post by snohawk »

Everything seems to working good on this end.
DickP

Post by DickP »

Like alot of the new features, especially the color. Are there more colors available
or planned-on adding more?

Also, one item I haven't found; "rolling-on-floor-laughing-out-loud" icon. Any
plans on bringing it back?

The text seems easier to read. Less strain on the eyes.

All-in-all: Very Nice Job! Thanks.:trophy:
I Doo

Post by I Doo »

Seems to work good to me. I checked out the colors as well and found the blue the color I like as well. Easy on the eyes! Wheres the snow! Did you hear about the new directive in MI to put less trail signs up. They will be taking down turn ahead signs and other such signs in hopes that people will slow down on the trails. They seem to think that if riders don't know what is coming up they will slow down. What do you all think of that thinking? OH, and great job on the site Jim as always!!:thumbup:
SKI-DOO 2005 GTX 600 HO
QUESTION? WHEN YOU TURN ON YOUR SNOWMOBILE, DOES IT RETURN THE FAVOR??
doonorth1

Post by doonorth1 »

Looking good Jim. Blue is the best, not so hard on the eyes.