Armstrong Creek update 3/17

Grooming Reports and Trail Conditions
CHOPPER 3

Armstrong Creek update 3/17

Post by CHOPPER 3 »

The Armstrong Creek Tucker groomed south to Int 30 late last night . This trail is rated excellent . The rat river trail was absolutely sublime , this would make a great ride via the LMT8 today . Unreal how well these trails have held up . Returned to Armstrong at 4:30 this morning . I fear old Fatty is warming up here vocal cords , so make the most of it today . Happy saint pattys day !! Bring on the Hagus and Kraut bombs :)
Dward

Armstong creek run

Post by Dward »

Just wanted to say thanks for grooming Saturday night. The ride from LMT 8 up to Armstrong was awesome! Got to take my daughter out for one last ride of the season. Thanks to all those who give their time to make the 100 miler as great as it is. Can’t wait for next season!
CHOPPER 3; wrote:The Armstrong Creek Tucker groomed south to Int 30 late last night . This trail is rated excellent . The rat river trail was absolutely sublime , this would make a great ride via the LMT8 today . Unreal how well these trails have held up . Returned to Armstrong at 4:30 this morning . I fear old Fatty is warming up here vocal cords , so make the most of it today . Happy saint pattys day !! Bring on the Hagus and Kraut bombs :)
TootinScootn

Post by TootinScootn »

x2 :thumbup::thumbup: