Not Good!

100 Mile Snow Safari General Chat
Z1 TURBO

Post by Z1 TURBO »

Wow I can't believe how many riders were still riding Saturday in the bad trail conditions. It was something to see the machines going right through the muddy trails along the roads that didn't have any snow left at all. Anywhere the sun was beating down are really bad. I am sure winter is not over but we will starting from almost nothing when it snows again.
CRZ

Post by CRZ »

Hmmm
Attachments
IMG_0915.jpg
IMG_0915.jpg (10.48 KiB) Viewed 2487 times
Jim
Site Admin

Post by Jim »

It sure would be nice! :-)
snohawk

Post by snohawk »

Boy, has JD been right at all this year. Sure hope he gets this one right.

Post by 97911 »

I rode 144 miles on Friday & 148 on Saturday, I couldn't believe how good the trails were. Yeah at road crossing it was bare but in the woods it was great. Rode mostly northern Forest County & Western Florence County. We had a group of 15 machines, many of these people rode again Sunday because it was so good.
Pat1

Post by Pat1 »

Between Thursday evening and Sunday afternoon I put on 525 miles with 175 of them on Sunday. All of my riding was in Forest and Florence counties with the exception of a quick ride to Post Lake. Unplowed roads were the best. Believe it or not, the railroad grade between Laona and Tipler was very good with the exception of a few spots where some stones were becoming bare. Tight twisties in the woods were not as good especially on the west side of Forest County. Snow was becoming increasingly brown (and missing!) in these areas as the weekend progressed. Overall, anything in the shade or gentle turns was good. Open areas or tight twisties (where the snow get pushed of the trail) was not good.

The trails ranged from excellent to very poor depending on where you rode.

:sledder::sledder::sledder: