Staying Off Trails

100 Mile Snow Safari General Chat
ghostrider

Post by ghostrider »

There is an up side to this weather!! when it finally freezes...what a base!!
townsend chris

Post by townsend chris »

[QUOTE=ghostrider;22980]There is an up side to this weather!! when it finally freezes...what a base!![/QUOTE]

:thumbup::thumbup::biggrin:
tsg

Post by tsg »

I had a planned weekend off this weekend, but ride em when you can, while you can, as you know others will be riding regardless of circumstance, conditions, etc........ Johnnies yesterday looked packed based on his facebook post, so........I am sure some of the same people riding will be bitching about future conditions and if the base is lost, but that's the way it is these days. Those who manage and maintain the 100 Mile trails do a fantastic job, and will do their best to get them back in great shape if and when the weather allows again. And, the sponsors, boosters, etc.... need to profit while they can as well.

I am not up at my cottage in Townsend this weekend, but can only guess Red Arrow, LMT, Paul Bunyan, Blue Ox,, any open trails are being ridden and used regardless of what people are suggesting, asking, etc.....
Kevin

I guess I just don't get it

Post by Kevin »

Why ride when its so warm....my sled handles like sh,,:sledder:
I can't see when my shield/glasses get foggy and wet :eek:
Last I don't own a wet suit or rain gear☔️
I'm sorry just spoiled I guess riding perfectly groomed hard qpacked trails so far this year:tucker::fendt:
plake

Stay off Trails

Post by plake »

So what do things look like?? Fog warms temps south, can't imagine it's good riding conditions Frustrating sport for sure. Enjoy the game.
snoway

Post by snoway »

No report here....ended up staying south and tanning ...56 and sunny from around 11:30 on today.:thumbdown::(
Heard reports of rain way north into Canada.
plake

Post by plake »

So the Packers got hammered, did the trails get the same??? Coming up Wednesday. Any info????
snoway

Post by snoway »

Nothing to see here in WI, stay in IL.
plake

New Snow

Post by plake »

New snow on the way with some colder temperatures!:thumbup: