Thursday Morn

Grooming Reports and Trail Conditions
Johnnie

Thursday Morn

Post by Johnnie »

This area has had issues with a drag that was not doing the job. It is now corrected. Also, our trails were not being groomed often enough.. Inexperienced drivers thought once a week was enough, that was back in the 70s. Two new drivers were hired and and my wife is now overseeing when and where the tractor is out. Because the trail conditions were let to deteriate, it may take a couple of groomings to get back to where we should be. I have heard all the complaints and I will take full responsibility.
jakerides

Post by jakerides »

Every club out there has had their problems at one time or another. It's not that you had problems it 's that you fixed them. Good times are just around the corner.:smile:
tsg

Post by tsg »

Well said men, and Jakerides you and the others within LMT have done a great job of bringing the trails you are responsible for back to excellent condition over the past few years, as well as getting stability within the whole club. Thanks for that. Johnnie, you guys have set the bar so high the past dozens (yes dozens) of years people are shocked when things are not perfect. Also, seems to be that everyone, me included, has become so spoiled that a bad trail here and there is catastrophic and we all need to complain about it. Yeah it sucks, but deal with it or turn around and try something else. Always have and always will enjoy riding all of the trails in the area, and we all know things will be back to near perfect sooner rather than later. And oh, by the way, you guys cannot control the snow. ride on!
mudslinger

Post by mudslinger »

[SIZE=3][FONT=comic sans ms]Thanks for the update ~ We do appreciate that !! We have spotted the groomer going by which means they are working it. [/FONT][/SIZE]:thumbup:
Jim
Site Admin

Post by Jim »

:fendt:
Attachments
ITwatITawAFednt.jpg
ITwatITawAFednt.jpg (34 KiB) Viewed 2153 times