Mid Week Meeting?

100 Mile Snow Safari General Chat
Curly

Post by Curly »

I must be missing something here!

What would you call the annual meeting on the 1st Saturday in December after a day of brushing?
I thought it was the 100 miler annual "week end" social event for members to get together, give something back to there sport, share stories and get to know each other.

Just my 2 Cents.

Curly
doonorth1

Post by doonorth1 »

[QUOTE=thinksnow;13562]About 8 years ago Tombstone-Pickerel was talking about declining memberships, so I suggested to them to hold a meeting on the weekend for out of town members and possibly getting new people interested in the club. They listened and to this day they hold a meeting before the Chili Ride-in on sat. In fact that is this sat. Jan. 14th. at their club house. They must get a good turnout otherwise they wouldn't continue doing it. Yes I do agree with the locals being busier on the weekends and the other reasons why they are held during the week.[/QUOTE]

The TPSC is not having a meeting this Saturday, as we had experienced low member turnout for a Saturday mtg. We did have a very nice turnout this past fall for a trail work day. The Chili Ride In or in this years case, Drive In will start at 2pm. at the Clubhouse on Hwy DD. Live Band from 5 to 9 pm...THINK SNOW
jakerides

week end meetings

Post by jakerides »

I'm with the LMT and will raise the idea of weekend meetings at this Thursdays meeting, Finding a place open (a sponsor) on Saturday morning would be difficult. We moved our meeting from Tuesday to Thursday because no one was open. A good chance to meet with club members is Saturday afternoon on Jan 21 at T-Bobs for our fund raiser.
There is also a antique snowmobile ride / show.
I know this is a very popular website but please use our new forum on our new website and I'm sure we will respond much quicker.
If you can make it to our fund raiser please look me up and I would be happy to discuss your concerns.
tsg

LMT Website?

Post by tsg »

Jakerides, does LMT have a new website, other than [url]www.lumberjacktrails.com?[/url] Perhaps the existing / old site is cached in my computer, but each time I access it I get the old site, and most times when I click the trail conditions / grooming schedule it states the page cannot be found. Other errors as well at times. Am I missing something or is the site screwed up?

Any info. would be appreciated.
jakerides

website change

Post by jakerides »

[QUOTE=tsg;13595]Jakerides, does LMT have a new website, other than [url]www.lumberjacktrails.com?[/url] Perhaps the existing / old site is cached in my computer, but each time I access it I get the old site, and most times when I click the trail conditions / grooming schedule it states the page cannot be found. Other errors as well at times. Am I missing something or is the site screwed up?

Any info. would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Yes we changed our website. [url]www.lmtsnowmobiletrails.com[/url]
You also can see us under Forest County at the top of the page with the forum list. We are still trying to close down the old website, there are some tec problems slowing that process.