Red Arrow Snowmobile ATV Club

Best Trails in This Part of Wisconsin Right on the Nicolet State Trail
Web Page | Facebook Page | Membership Form
Jim

Red Arrow Snowmobile ATV Club

Post by Jim » Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:38 am

I'd like to welcome the [URL="http://www.redarrowtownsend.com/"]Red Arrow Snowmobile ATV Club[/URL], to our little snow covered corner of the world wide web!
:hi:

jbrantmeier

Thanks for the welcome

Post by jbrantmeier » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:06 am

Hello everyone and thanks for having us on your site. Can you tell me where you get this neat icon list? Also, I do not see the cool snowmobile related ones here. Very fun!!!

Being so close to the Forest County Line we sometimes feel more a part of the Forest County system and ride a lot up your way. See you on the trail.

John Brantmeier, President
Red Arrow Snowmobile ATV Club...Townsend

toolman

Post by toolman » Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:47 pm

Hey John nice to see you got Red Arrow on the site! :sledder: Is that what your looking for?

jbrantmeier

Post by jbrantmeier » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:16 pm

Red Arrow and the 100 miler are working together to get some great trails at the county line. The Forest Service spent some money and Oconto county just graveled the piece from county line up to thier road and also the roughly 500 feet from road to Hwy 32. Much safer and better for sleds and groomers. We are glad to be part of the 100 miler site and hope you all visit www.redarrowtownsend.com to see our pet rock!!

paddy

Post by paddy » Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:32 am

Caution must be exersized on the N.S.T. north of Townsend to the county line of Forest Co. This trail was graveled just prior to and during freeze-up. and has an "extreem" crown on the trail. We are attempting to groom this trail flat however this is proving to be a slow process as we are only gaining a few inches per groomer pass. Hoprfully this problem will be soon resolved and this trail will be back to the high standards that you expect on red arrow trails.....paddy

Return to “Red Arrow Snowmobile-ATV Club”