Wed Morn 2/1/17

Grooming Reports and Trail Conditions
Jim
Site Admin

Wed Morn 2/1/17

Post by Jim »

All of Wabeno was groomed yesterday: SS6, NST4, SS8. Trails are rated in VERY GOOD conditions. Perfect for that midweek ride, which apparently lots of riders were taking advantage of. I must of seen over 3 dozen sleds yesterday. Most riders were very cordial, but I passed one group of 6 six riders, and not a single :thumbup: from any of them!! :frown: And then to the few, who let me know how many riders were behind them, with a hand signal.... :thumbup::cool: It can really help out a driver, so he knows whether he can keep going, or wait on others. Keep Right, and Ride safe. Until next time...

:tracksidedown:
Harski

Post by Harski »

[QUOTE=Jim;23140]All of Wabeno was groomed yesterday: SS6, NST4, SS8. Trails are rated in VERY GOOD conditions. Perfect for that midweek ride, which apparently lots of riders were taking advantage of. I must of seen over 3 dozen sleds yesterday. Most riders were very cordial, but I passed one group of 6 six riders, and not a single :thumbup: from any of them!! :frown: And then to the few, who let me know how many riders were behind them, with a hand signal.... :thumbup::cool: It can really help out a driver, so he knows whether he can keep going, or wait on others. Keep Right, and Ride safe. Until next time...

:tracksidedown:[/QUOTE]

Well, hopefully the cordial folks make up for the non-cordial folks! There's always going to be the unappreciated people so:mad:......whatever! Coming up tomorrow morning for an extended weekend and am totally stoked! I'll be one of the cordial one :thumbup::sledder:passing you on the trail for sure! Will try to stop at your supporting establishments too. Thanks again for you and your clubs continued efforts!
Jim
Site Admin

Post by Jim »

[QUOTE=Harski;23142]Well, hopefully the cordial folks make up for the non-cordial folks! [/QUOTE]Damn straight! :thumbup::thumbup:
ghostrider

Post by ghostrider »

Here's a thumb's up from me:thumbup: you drivers deserve it!! and I wasn't even riding!!:lol:
KKSC trail boss

Post by KKSC trail boss »

I always leave a thumbs up. Thank you for keeping the trails sssssssmmmmoooooooovvvvvvveee.
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

[QUOTE=Jim;23140]All of Wabeno was groomed yesterday: SS6, NST4, SS I must of seen over 3 dozen sleds yesterday. Most riders were very cordial, but I passed one group of 6 six riders, and not a single :thumbup: from any of them!! :frown:[/QUOTE]
I am sure they all had paid there current registration and the additional $30 for the trail pass so they deserve smooth trails:tucker::tucker::biggrin::biggrin::lol::lol:
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

[QUOTE=ghostrider;23151]Here's a thumb's up from me:thumbup: you drivers deserve it!! and I wasn't even riding!!:lol:[/QUOTE]

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::tucker: