Thurs Night

Grooming Reports and Trail Conditions
Johnnie

Thurs Night

Post by Johnnie »

Too warm to groom tonight. Rideable, but soft!
birchlake

How are things holding up?

Post by birchlake »

Coming up to ride Thur and Friday. How are the trails holding up? I see there's some snow in the forecast. Thanks!
Skip28

Post by Skip28 »

[QUOTE=birchlake;22988]Coming up to ride Thur and Friday. How are the trails holding up? I see there's some snow in the forecast. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Ditto - possibly heading up as early as late tomorrow night, assuming conditions are reasonably rideable. Starting to hear rumors that, despite all the melting, the base may have survived reasonably intact. Hoping to hear confirmation of this one way or the other from the various clubs (100 miler, LMT, Red Arrow and Paul Bunyan. Iron Snowshoe has already kinda reported the base survived, and Florence/Blue Ox is also implying that the base survived.)

As always, thanks to all for the great grooming work!
Jim
Site Admin

Post by Jim »

[QUOTE=Skip28]Ditto - possibly heading up as early as late tomorrow night, assuming conditions are reasonably rideable. Starting to hear rumors that, despite all the melting, the base may have survived reasonably intact. Hoping to hear confirmation of this one way or the other from the various clubs (100 miler, LMT, Red Arrow and Paul Bunyan. Iron Snowshoe has already kinda reported the base survived, and Florence/Blue Ox is also implying that the base survived.)

As always, thanks to all for the great grooming work![/QUOTE]THIN but GOOD. :thumbup:
That's what I would say. :smile:
CRZ

Post by CRZ »

south of hwy 8 was thin to begin with, if they are still good the rest has to still be good:thumbup:and from reading post's from clubs in the rest of the northwoods our little corner of the snow covered world survived better than most