Friday morning

Grooming Reports and Trail Conditions
young gun

Friday morning

Post by young gun »

Well we have been having problems with our old drag not getting the job done. We had a demo drag sent up to use an we are using it right now. I was out late last night trying to get every trail groomed but I was so tired I could hardly keeps my eyes open so I had to call it quits. The trails will be in great condition the whole weekend. we plan to be out at least 14 hours tonight an same tommrow night.
Harski

Post by Harski »

:dizzy: reminds me of driving home 3-4 hours late Sunday evenings after a long weekend of snowmobiling! Not fun whatsoever! Nothings helps keep the eyes open, rolling down the window, music, sitting forward, brutal! I usually have to find a gas station and snooze for a bit. Momma isn't to pleased by the time I get home to say the least! Tho!

Anyway, thanks YG for your extreme effort with grooming! Stay safe! :thumbup:
snoway

Post by snoway »

did all of the "old guns" retire all at once?
Johnnie

Post by Johnnie »

Stedjee. Was getting sick of it after countless years of dedication. After a couple of years of grooming every weekend night from early Dec to early April he thought it was time to step down. He is missed greatly. There will
Never be another like The Stedj. Walchie sold his house and is renovating his next place. He was our staple for during the week grooming. Him and his side kick dog are also missed.
But we now have a group of Youmg Guns who are still learning the ropes, but are doing great. You may be reading an article about the Young Guns in a future Snow Grooming magazine article.
mudslinger

Cavour

Post by mudslinger »

When will the groomer be coming through Cavour? Saw Friday ~ however just saw only on the highway last night. The trails to here have not be done.
:rolleyes:
Johnnie

Post by Johnnie »

Not by me either, don't feel lonely!
mudslinger

Post by mudslinger »

Any updates yet? :erm::erm::erm::erm::erm::erm::erm::erm::erm::erm::smile:
Jim
Site Admin

Post by Jim »

[QUOTE=mudslinger;22124]Any updates yet? :erm::erm::erm::erm::erm::erm::erm::erm::erm::erm::smile:[/QUOTE]
:lookaround::lookaround::lookaround:
Attachments
ITawtITawTuckerSnoCat.jpg
ITawtITawTuckerSnoCat.jpg (38.27 KiB) Viewed 2850 times