I Remember You

100 Mile Snow Safari General Chat
Jim
Site Admin

I Remember You

Post by Jim »

Another Awesome season in the books, and "I want to hear you say, I remember you".
Hope you enjoyed riding our trails, as much as we enjoyed laying the ribbon for you.
Have a safe summer, and check back later for updates! :smile:
[youtube]pwCvhF96V6w[/youtube]
snoway

Post by snoway »

I think about riding 365 days s year!

Thanks for a great info site as well as your nightly grooming work....you are a human dynamo and greatly apreciated.

Maybe ma nature won't be such a b***h next season.:biggrin:
Jim
Site Admin

Post by Jim »

[QUOTE=snoway;23865]I think about riding 365 days s year!

Thanks for a great info site as well as your nightly grooming work....you are a human dynamo and greatly apreciated.

Maybe ma nature won't be such a b***h next season.:biggrin:[/QUOTE]Thank you, and thank you for your input and your comments! :cool:
Marve

Post by Marve »

Thank you for the great trails and the hard work you guys put in! 😁💪🏻👍🏻
CRZ

Post by CRZ »

[QUOTE=snoway;23865]I think about riding 365 days s year!

Maybe ma nature won't be such a b***h next season.:biggrin:[/QUOTE]

ma nature wasn't too big of a bitch,best season of riding I've ever had mileage wise
Yamahinn03

Post by Yamahinn03 »

I did not get to the 100 miler nor Forest cty this year. My loss. Hands diwn always the best kept trails, thank you for all you guys do!! And also hands diwn the bedt videos!! Keep them comn. I WILL ride Forest cty next year. Until then my friends, have a great off season!!!!👍
Yamahinn03

Post by Yamahinn03 »

Sorry for the fat fingers!!!
snoway

Post by snoway »

[QUOTE=CRZ;23869]ma nature wasn't too big of a bitch,best season of riding I've ever had mileage wise[/QUOTE]

But you live up there!!!:lol:

I guess I go by the number of rock clicks I hear coming off my bides....LOL....seems like much of the snowfall this year went to the west of Forest Co.....and then there was the 40 degree days in between.:thumbdown: