Trails are Open Until Monday March 12

100 Mile Snow Safari General Chat
Johnnie

Trails are Open Until Monday March 12

Post by Johnnie »

Trails open until Monday
snohawk

Post by snohawk »

At least when I tell my wife this will be the last weekend, I will not be lying :lol:

Thanks for the great season and trails, It has been a difficult year with keeping the trails so good because of the weather.
Maybe next year Old Man Winter will grow some Balls and tell Mother Nature to Shove IT
snoway

Post by snoway »

Is that 11:59 PM on Monday?
CRZ

Post by CRZ »

i can't remember the last time trails closed when there was still ridable trails
snoway

Post by snoway »

[QUOTE=CRZ;23857]i can't remember the last time trails closed when there was still ridable trails[/QUOTE]

X2....and neighboring counties with good conditions as well....even if conditions are fair/poor I'd like the opportunity to ride through my county to get to better trails.

Granted the long term forecast isn't in our favor but I think Wed. would be soon enough.:confused:

Trails were the best anywhere once again in Forest Co., even with another low snow and up and down year.

Big Thanks to all who make it so.
Pat1

Post by Pat1 »

[QUOTE=snoway;23855]Is that 11:59 PM on Monday?[/QUOTE]
Is is 11:59 pm Sunday. Gates will be closed beginning Monday.
Pat

Sounds like you have had a better than normal winter season.

Post by Pat »

Hi,
I always found the end of the snowmobiling season to be a bitter-sweet time. Sad that the winter snow outings were ending, but glad we could look back at the good times we shared with 'ol friends and new acquaintances on the trails. You all did a great job !:smile:
Pat