New Message Board

100 Mile Snow Safari General Chat
Jim
Site Admin

Post by Jim »

[quote=05FireCat600SP;110]
Jim I think the New site is awsome!:) Thanks for all the work you put into this just to keep us, Snowmobilers of the 100 Mile Snow Safari, in touch and excited to get out and ride![/quote]Thanks for the feedback! And now that summer's over, hopefully I'll be able to put some more time into our site! :)

:thinksnow:
05FireCat600SP

Post by 05FireCat600SP »

[QUOTE=Jim;117]Thanks for the feedback! And now that summer's over, hopefully I'll be able to put some more time into our site! :)

:thinksnow:[/QUOTE]

Now that summer is over shouldnt we be putting more time out on the TRAILS????? :D
Jim
Site Admin

Post by Jim »

[quote=05FireCat600SP;121]Now that summer is over shouldnt we be putting more time out on the TRAILS????? :D[/quote]LOL That's a given!
05FireCat600SP

Post by 05FireCat600SP »

[QUOTE=Jim;103]Brian, here's your answer:
[LIST]
[*]Junior Member 0
[*]Member 30
[*]Senior Member 100[/LIST]These are called user titles and we can add/change them, which I wouldn't mind doing. How about some snowmobile related titles? Any suggestions? :confused:[/QUOTE]

Hey Jim... Did you come up with anything to change the user titles to???

If not what about:

Summer lover = 0
Fall/Spring lover = 30
Winter lover = 100

Just trying to find something instead of junior, member and senior.
Jim
Site Admin

Post by Jim »

[quote=05FireCat600SP;127]Hey Jim... Did you come up with anything to change the user titles to???

If not what about:

Summer lover = 0
Fall/Spring lover = 30
Winter lover = 100

Just trying to find something instead of junior, member and senior.[/quote]No, not yet. I came up with 2. But need at least three. That's the way the system is setup now, but I could probably add more, but I can only come up with two so far: Sled Head and Sled Master.
05FireCat600SP

Post by 05FireCat600SP »

[QUOTE=Jim;129]No, not yet. I came up with 2. But need at least three. That's the way the system is setup now, but I could probably add more, but I can only come up with two so far: Sled Head and Sled Master.[/QUOTE]

I like them two. For the third one what about Sled Goer??? Just a thought. If I think of any other ones I will voice my opion.
Jim
Site Admin

Post by Jim »

[quote=05FireCat600SP;130]I like them two. For the third one what about Sled Goer??? Just a thought. If I think of any other ones I will voice my opion.[/quote]Sounds a bit odd, but for lack of anything else. I've gone ahead and updated the user titles:
[LIST]
[*]Sled Goer 0 posts
[*]Sled Head 30 posts
[*]Sled Master 100 posts[/LIST]We can change or add more later too.
Jim
Site Admin

New Public Access Forums

Post by Jim »

I added a new public access [URL="reports/forumdisplay.php?f=21"]Snowmobile Clubs and Trails Forums[/URL] that allows club and trail specific messages to be posted directly to the correct forum.