New Message Board

100 Mile Snow Safari General Chat
Jim
Site Admin

New Message Board

Post by Jim »

What do you think of our new message board software?
robertslakekidrev600ho

Post by robertslakekidrev600ho »

sweet man. this is awesome... i think i am the first member to post on the site.. :)
Jim
Site Admin

Post by Jim »

[quote=robertslakekidrev600ho]sweet man. this is awesome... i think i am the first member to post on the site.. :)[/quote]I think you are! :)
Matt

Post by Matt »

Not bad, but I'm not crazy about losing all the old threads or registration info.
Jim
Site Admin

Post by Jim »

[quote=Matt]Not bad, but I'm not crazy about losing all the old threads or registration info.[/quote]I hear you there.. and gave that full consideration before the update. But we didn't lose the old threads... you can find them [URL="old_reports/"]here[/URL]. And I've thought about at least trying to update the registration date with the date from last year. And then again... the year before... we had NO THREADS to begin with. This commercial software will provide us with better functionality and more options.
Matt

Post by Matt »

Hmm... won't let me upload an Avatar...
Jim
Site Admin

Post by Jim »

[quote=Matt]Hmm... won't let me upload an Avatar...[/quote]Matt-- Try it again. I made a change and it should work now.
I Doo

Post by I Doo »

I like the look of it. I have not tried to put an avatar in yet. Maybe later tonight.
I Doo

Post by I Doo »

Avatar works nice.:) Also nice to have spell check!!!!!:D
Jim
Site Admin

Post by Jim »

Brain,

I'm glad you got the Avatar upload to work. At least we know that it's working now! I stuck with the default size of 80x80, but I did increase the file size to 40K. I was thinking about increasing the avatar size to 100x100. Any thoughts? It's nice to have a spell check for sure... anybody get that darn thing to work??? I just tried again and again to get that thing to download without any success. Wait a minute... I think I just got it to download. The spell check is a plug-in for the IE browser only. I've got it installed... and now I'm going to test it.

Wowsers... works good... I think I'll upload the install file to the server for other users that may want to download it.