2021 Sno-Cat Clowder in Ironwood MI

100 Mile Snow Safari General Chat
CHOPPER 3

2021 Sno-Cat Clowder in Ironwood MI

Post by CHOPPER 3 »

The 2021 Sno-Cat Clowder will be happening in Ironwood Michigan February 4-7th . The event gathers vintage Sno-Cats from all over the country . There are only 3 events like this in the country , this being the Midwest Cat Clowder. Rare cats from Pennsylvania to Idaho will be converging in the heart of the snowbelt for a 4 day event . Trail rides Thursday , Friday and a show and shine on Saturday in Saxon Wisconsin. This event is typically held exclusively from our wheel house at Big Powdrehorn Mountain . Extra thanks to Bruce and the staff at this breath taking gem of the U.P. In this strange year, we will be spreading the event out a little more than usual . If you like old iron or anything to do with winter sports come check it out 👍 it's also a great place to network with others in the snowmobile / alpine snow grooming industry . I'm told there may be close to 30 cats this year !
100 Miler Trail Boss
CHOPPER 3

Re: 2021 Sno-Cat Clowder in Ironwood MI

Post by CHOPPER 3 »

I believe there may be discounted ski passes available to folks with the Cat Clowder like years in the past.
100 Miler Trail Boss
Skee whiz

Re: 2021 Sno-Cat Clowder in Ironwood MI

Post by Skee whiz »

I talked to a friend of mine who knows the owners of Big Powderhorn Mountain. It's true , discounted ski rates to anyone showing up for the 2021 Cat Clowder ⛷️🏔️🏂