Jim
Site Admin

Weekly Trail Report 1/5/17

Post by Jim »

[youtube]hhiuR3J_TwQ[/youtube]
RVR RNR

Post by RVR RNR »

[QUOTE=Jim;22814][/QUOTE]

Man, I need to get up there w/my wife and put on some SERIOUS miles soon. If it weren't so cold this coming weekend, we would be there. looks awesome!:thumbup:
Johnnie

Cold = Great Trals. Warm = Rapidly Trashed Trails

Post by Johnnie »

[QUOTE=RVR RNR;22815]Man, I need to get up there w/my wife and put on some SERIOUS miles soon. If it weren't so cold this coming weekend, we would be there. looks awesome!:thumbup:[/QUOTE]

You can not have warm weather and great trails on a weekend. You must decide which is more important.
Shorneck

Post by Shorneck »

Heading up tonight! Ready and excited! We'll be stopping at Johnnies tomorrow night with our crew!
fordcupcar

Spoken like a true snowmobiler

Post by fordcupcar »

[QUOTE=Johnnie;22816]You can not have warm weather and great trails on a weekend. You must decide which is more important.[/QUOTE]

Could not agree more Johnny. Just like wind chill. Never worry about it because.... if you are going fast and taking chances the wind chill value is off the charts.
RVR RNR

Post by RVR RNR »

[QUOTE=Johnnie;22816]You can not have warm weather and great trails on a weekend. You must decide which is more important.[/QUOTE]

You're right. We're coming up Sat. am and heading home Sun. pm. Talked the wife into it. The kids can stay home and watch the dogs.:p
SnoBird888

Post by SnoBird888 »

Exactly!cold weather for me!
R/L GROOMER

Post by R/L GROOMER »

when your down to leaves and dirt with the low snow conditions in the area warm means junk.
Lots of rocks on the trails this weekend if not on a forest road riding. more snow will be good but, sounds like snow all over this week which will help every one :smile: