Skidoo service location near Laona..Lakewood? UP Cycle and Sport?

100 Mile Snow Safari General Chat
cedarburger

Skidoo service location near Laona..Lakewood? UP Cycle and Sport?

Post by cedarburger »

Has anyone had experience with the service departments at Lakewood Motorsports and/or UP Cycle and Sport? I am looking for a Skidoo service department that I can ride to from Laona to drop off and pick up.
Pat1

Post by Pat1 »

I have had nothing but awesome sales and service with Lakewood Motorsports. They are a small dealership that specializes in service. They have knowledgeable personal and quick turnaround on repairs. They are open late on Fridays and they even have Sunday hours (in winter).

I have bought my last four sleds and an ATV from them and wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Av25842

Post by Av25842 »

Lakewood Motorsports has won over my business. I won't go anywhere else. I live in Appleton but will come to Lakewood to buy my parts.
snohawk

Post by snohawk »

I was hoping that Lakewood motorsports would be a good place to go. My sled is sitting there for over a week and no parts have been order or the problem solve. Trying to get an answer whether it will be done for next weekend but it's not looking very promising because they have not order the suspected bad part. It's under warranty still so maybe that's the issue. We will see I guess
Chainlake

Post by Chainlake »

Greg at Lakewood motorsports has helped me out of a bind more than once. Even when he was up to his ears in work. Always treated me fair when he could have asked any price. Bought two new (used) sleds from him last year and I never ever buy from a dealer. stood behind them when I went back with a problem. Good guy.
cedarburger

Lakewood was great

Post by cedarburger »

Greg was fantastic. :thumbup: Thanks for the responses.
snohawk

Post by snohawk »

[QUOTE=snohawk;19647]I was hoping that Lakewood motorsports would be a good place to go. My sled is sitting there for over a week and no parts have been order or the problem solve. Trying to get an answer whether it will be done for next weekend but it's not looking very promising because they have not order the suspected bad part. It's under warranty still so maybe that's the issue. We will see I guess[/QUOTE]
Greg ended up doing a very good job on my sled. :thumbup: The problem was more a Polaris issue, not having a fuel pump in stock anywhere in the USA. I was told that no fuel pumps would be available until after the 17th of January from Polaris even after many calls to Polaris's customer service. I was told by the customer rep at Polaris that someone would contact me, never got a call back from Polaris :shrug:

Greg surprised me on the 15th with a call saying the sled was up and running that Polaris shipped a fuel pump overnight on the 13th, no packing list or invoice in the box either.

Bottom line was that I only missed one weekend and my sled runs great :thumbup:
Red Baron

Lakewood

Post by Red Baron »

[QUOTE=snohawk;19817]Greg ended up doing a very good job on my sled. :thumbup: The problem was more a Polaris issue, not having a fuel pump in stock anywhere in the USA. I was told that no fuel pumps would be available until after the 17th of January from Polaris even after many calls to Polaris's customer service. I was told by the customer rep at Polaris that someone would contact me, never got a call back from Polaris :shrug:

Greg surprised me on the 15th with a call saying the sled was up and running that Polaris shipped a fuel pump overnight on the 13th, no packing list or invoice in the box either.

Bottom line was that I only missed one weekend and my sled runs great :thumbup:[/QUOTE]

I have had great service at Lakewood as well, highly recommended