Next Meeting: 10/19/2016

100 Mile Snow Safari Activities and Events
Jim
Site Admin

Next Meeting: 10/19/2016

Post by Jim »

[CENTER]
[IMG]100Mile.gif[/IMG]

[I][FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][COLOR=BLACK]The Next Meeting for the[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/I]
[FONT=VERDANA][SIZE=5][COLOR=DARKRED][B]100 MILE SNOW SAFARI[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[FONT=VERDANA][SIZE=3][COLOR=BLACK]Wednesday, October 19th @ 7:00 PM[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[IMG]http://www.snowsafari.com/bizcard/BlueRoofSaloon.jpg[/IMG]

[FONT=VERDANA][SIZE=5][COLOR=blue][B]Blue Roof Saloon[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[FONT=VERDANA][SIZE=3][COLOR=BLACK]Armstrong Creek, Wisconsin[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[I][FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=DARKRED]Hope to see you there![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/I]
:hi:
[/CENTER]
Jim
Site Admin

Post by Jim »

Crud... I just realized this meeting was last night! Doh!! :frown:
Pat

Pat

Post by Pat »

[B]What did you Packer fans do to Rogers ?[/B] Pray hard that the Bears don't win tonight. Ha!:o

Still a proud Packer fan.

Marsha and I were in Green Bay in August to attend the wedding of our first granddaughter, Lindsey, she is one of 5. She is Mike's youngest and just graduated from College

You can't put up the memorial trail marker just yet.... I just turned 84 and still riding the motorcycle. Ha!:)
Jim
Site Admin

Post by Jim »

[QUOTE=Pat;22414][B]What did you Packer fans do to Rogers ?[/B] Pray hard that the Bears don't win tonight. Ha!:o

Still a proud Packer fan.

Marsha and I were in Green Bay in August to attend the wedding of our first granddaughter, Lindsey, she is one of 5. She is Mike's youngest and just graduated from College

You can't put up the memorial trail marker just yet.... I just turned 84 and still riding the motorcycle. Ha!:)[/QUOTE]

Glad you could stop by and say 'hi'! :InjunJoe:

:winterrules: