Lost Between Laona and Windfall Creek

Items Lost & Found
Johnnie

Lost Between Laona and Windfall Creek

Post by Johnnie » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:14 am

We lost the bracket off a Skidoo GSX for the 2nd seat and a black bag with a tow rope and limb trimmer in it. The bracket we lost is not replaceable without buying a whole new seat. So I was wondering if it would be possible for you to post this on your clubs web page to see if anyone maybe found it on Friday March 2nd somewhere between Laona- Windfall Creek on the trail. We are willing to offer a reward if found and returned. Thanks again for you help, Tricia Lopas [Email Address Removed]

Jim

Post by Jim » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:39 am

If you find Tricia's items, you may contact me (Jim) and I will let Tricia know. I prefer not to feed the spambot's email sphions. If she want's to post her phone number, that's fine. She can also sign up as a member, and have people PM her directly.

snoway

Post by snoway » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:17 pm

saw several maps and other debris over a 50 mile span on the 100 miler but no major stuff worth stoppin to look at this past Sunday.

DickP

Post by DickP » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:28 pm

[QUOTE=snoway;17057]saw several maps and other debris over a 50 mile span on the 100 miler but no major stuff worth stoppin to look at this past Sunday.[/QUOTE]

Probably were from the backpack that Jim found. You should have picked them up and passed them on to Jim. That
would have done several things: Get all the items together in one spot and helped to keep the trail clean. :thumbup:

snoway

Post by snoway » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:19 am

If i'da stopped, I'd a been rearended with that days group, so then there would be yamatrash and snoway debris all over the trail.

I have picked up trash on the trails at other times though....belts and plastic bottles mostly, because they don't degrade too fast....LOL

DickP

Removing my foot-from-mouth.......I say........

Post by DickP » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:45 am

[QUOTE=snoway;17249]If i'da stopped, I'd a been rearended with that days group, so then there would be yamatrash and snoway debris all over the trail.

I have picked up trash on the trails at other times though....belts and plastic bottles mostly, because they don't degrade too fast....LOL[/QUOTE]

Just pickin' on you Gary! :biggrin:

I know how much you have help us. And THANKS! :cheers:

snoway

Post by snoway » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:42 pm

never thought it was not lighthearted! and all the thanks goes to you all that make the trails what they are.....the BEST!

Return to “Lost & Found”