Lost Pink Camera

Items Lost & Found
Jim

Lost Pink Camera

Post by Jim » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:30 am

I lost my wife's pink camera on the trail, just North of Mudslingers, between Cemetery Rd and Aschenbrennr Rd. the other night. If you happen to see it, could you please drop it off at Mudslingers? I would most greatly appreciate it. Please do not try to turn it on, because it will mostly likely short out from being wet. I'll have to dry it out for a few days first. Thanks!

CRZ

Post by CRZ » Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:15 pm

your gonna have to start tethering everything to you:lol:

DickP

Camera

Post by DickP » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:02 am

Did you ever wonder where the name/description "Idiot mittens" came from?
Well....

Surprising that Beth hasn't put a knot on your head yet!

Gotta get back to some serious work......... :taz::taz::taz::taz::taz:
Snow snow snow I need snow.....sung to the Beer Barrel Polka!

Nashotah7

Post by Nashotah7 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:15 am

I was just thinking the other day that it is nice to see that Jim hasn't lost the current camera he is using. :lol: Now lets hope he doesn't have to borrow another one for the rest of the season.:biggrin:

aLf

Camera found? Maybe yours?

Post by aLf » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:30 pm

A camera was found along County W in Town of Linclon. It was just north of the LLAA building along the west shoulder. If this is the camera, post a reply and I'll put you intouch.

Jim

Post by Jim » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:21 pm

[QUOTE=aLf]A camera was found along County W in Town of Linclon. It was just north of the LLAA building along the west shoulder. If this is the camera, post a reply and I'll put you intouch.[/QUOTE]Thanks for the reply, but based on the location, I do not think it's the one I lost. The camera I lost was a Pink Sony Cybershot. If that matches the description of the camera found, let me know, and I will investigate it further. Otherwise, it's probably not the one I lost. But if it's a Pink Sony Cybershot Camera, let me know. Thanks again.

Return to “Lost & Found”